VP, Account Management
About The Position
We seek a team player with a passion for digital advertising. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Head of Sales and be a key driver of the company's aggressive growth strategy. This is a fantastic ground-floor growth opportunity for the right individual.
• Manage the Account Management team, day to day activities and campaigns of existing clients, including: campaign setup, creative delivery, QA, and reporting.
• Strategize and connect with key business executives and stakeholders, including media teams, creative teams, and agencies.
• Someone who has recently spent time in a role that leverages data
• Understands and / or has a passion for analytical thinking and knows how to practically apply data and technology to creative thinking
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience, while meeting tight deadlines.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Clinch’s customers.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Develop new business from existing clients.
• Negotiating account management contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
• Strong presentation skills: Structuring, building, and delivering strong presentations
• 7+ years of experience with the past 5 in a senior supervisory role as Account Manager or Director.
• Experience with major Holding Companies, Fortune 500 companies and have experience working in the Ad-Tech space
• Experience managing execution of multiple campaigns at the same time.
• Proven ability to develop and grow existing advertiser accounts in advertising / media / related.
• Ad Ops experience – Pixels, tags, tracking, reporting and campaign performance analysis.
• Expertise in advertising technology, in particular programmatic markets (Data / DMP / CDP utilization).
• Experience working for or with agency and/or client programmatic trading teams is a plus.
• Strong communications and relationship skills to grow business from established accounts.
• Broad understanding of the full scope of advertising / marketing communications (brand-driven, response- driven, promotion-driven, etc.).
• Knowledge of the structure and underlying business priorities of key industry segments (advertisers, agencies, advertising planning, digital and traditional buying, creative, etc.).
• Self-motivated, hard charger who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business.
• Ability to interface effectively with key internal management team members.
• Must be based in NYC or Chicago area.
Compensation commensurate with experience
Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
401K with matching
Stipend reimbursements (mobile phone service, gym membership, and pet insurance)
Flexible work schedule
Life @ Clinch: Team Happy Hours, Outings (virtual and in-person), great office culture + much more!
Various perks and discounts
Clinch has been certified as a “Greatest Place to Work” for 2021-2022!
$160 - 200k