People Operations Coordinator
About The Position
Clinch is a fast-growing startup company providing Hyper-Personalized Dynamic Creative technology for Digital, Social, and Advance-TV Advertising. We are looking for a talented, entry level people operations coordinator based in the Greater New York City area.
We are looking for a team player who can be instrumental to the company’s growth. This is a fantastic ground-floor growth opportunity for the right individual.
· Assist with Recruiting Agency relations, tracking open roles, hiring, sourcing candidates, and scheduling interviews
· Create and coordinate virtual and in-person cultural initiatives by applying new perks and benefits, and organizing team building activities to improve, strengthen and reinforce the values and culture of the organization in an ongoing way
· Assist with Onboarding and Off-boarding employees (hardware, software, setting up onboarding and off-boarding sessions, etc.)
· Assist with HR communications
· Undertake tasks around performance management, personnel, and office management
· Assist employees with expense reports, and arranging travel for company related events
· Support the functions of the Executive Leadership, People & Business Operations, Finance, and department heads
· Nurture a positive working environment
· 1+ years of experience in administrative, and/or human resources within digital media or AdTech
· People-oriented with a natural competence for building and effectively managing interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
· Excellent active listening, and communication skills
· Knowledge of HR and ATS systems