Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
We’re looking for an energetic and passionate Product Marketing Manager with experience understanding complex advertising technology offerings and translating them into easy to understand internal and external materials. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing and working very closely with the rest of the marketing team, this person will play an integral role in developing end-to-end strategy development and execution on GTM, sales enablement, messaging, and new product launches and feature updates. This is a fantastic growth opportunity for the right individual.
The right candidate for this position thrives in agile and collaborative environments where people are curious, passionate about our mission, and want to deliver meaningful impact at scale.
- Create new and innovative ways to bring our suite of products and offerings to life
- Serve as a critical source of knowledge for the entire company
- Help develop and manage processes for communicating product roadmaps, new releases and significant enhancements that add value to our customers.
- Maintain robust suite of product content including presentations, user guides, videos, FAQs and related collateral
- Collaborate cross-functionally with demand generation, sales, product management, and other teams to ensure alignment around go-to-market plans
- Tailor product offerings and materials for key advertiser verticals
- Complete analyses that help define market needs, competitive landscape and trends impacting product launches and updates
- Distill user feedback and provide actionable recommendations on positioning, messaging, and product development to inform ongoing planning
- Min 3 years experience in product marketing, or an adjacent discipline
- Direct experience working in the adtech/martech technology space
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to distill very complex information into concise internal and external materials
- Demonstrated track record of building successful go-to-market programs and campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, programs, and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- A collaborative attitude combined with a can-do spirit; willing to jump in wherever needed
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- 401K with matching
- Stipend reimbursements (mobile phone service, gym membership, and pet insurance)
- Flexible work schedule
- Life @ Clinch: Team Happy Hours, Outings (virtual and in-person), great office culture + much more!
- Grow and develop your skills at Clinch with access to Udemy Business - an online learning platform with 5.500+ top-rated, engaging courses with the goal to strengthen or expand your skill sets that can help advance your career and further your knowledge
- Clinch has been certified as a “Greatest Place to Work” for 2021-2022!
- Various perks and discounts