About The Position
Clinch leads the industry in developing platforms that help brands and agencies advertise better.
The company’s AI-driven Personalization technology delivers custom-tailored ad experiences across all channels.
Management Platform, Flight Control, enables agencies to manage the entire campaign lifecycle, from strategy through activation and measurement on a single platform that makes agencies massively more productive.
About The Position
We are seeking a QA engineer to join a growing, dedicated team that values professionalism and a can-do attitude. You will use a variety of techniques and tools to ensure the highest quality of our creative authoring products and algorithms.
- You will work within the R&D group in Agile squads as an integrated part of the development process.
· Among your responsibilities will be maintaining the quality of our existing product and maturing new features into high-quality and usable products.
· Analysing the business requirements of Web applications and their technical specifications
- Working closely with the tech and product teams on creating, executing, and maintaining various testing types (functional, GUI, performance, etc.)
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Creating test plans, designs, and executing manual and automated tests
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities
- Defining integration tests through self-learning of new tools
You’re a motivated, self-taught, and out-of-the-box thinker, independent person who can switch tasks regularly without losing focus, as well as being a team player who knows how to lead and engage others without explicit authority. You also have excellent planning and execution skills.
· Knowledge of product and project lifecycle management
- At least 4 years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Understanding the principles and technology of Web and SAAS products
- knowledge of QA methodologies, techniques, and approaches
- Good technical skills, self-learner, ability to deep dive into problems.
- Excellent English Skills
- ISTQB certification- an advantage.
- Experience with Software testing on a multidisciplinary product
- Experience with cloud environments such as GCP, AWS, etc.
- Experience with Adobe creative cloud (FIGMA, After Effects)
COME AND JOIN US !