Client Partner, Senior Director
About The Position
Clinch, a fast-growing creative tech company providing AI-driven Hyper-Personalized Dynamic Creative technology for Digital, Social, Mobile, Advanced-TV, and Digital-out-of-Home Advertising, is looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Client Partner to join our dynamic team and contribute to our continued growth and success.
About The Role
As a Client Partner, you will drive the growth and adoption of Clinch solutions to a Holding Company and its Partner Agencies. To be successful, you must have excellent communication skills, a consultative approach, and be experienced in dealing with C-Level agencies and advertisers. It is also essential to be able to establish trust with senior stakeholders.
Strong knowledge of the programmatic, social, or retail media is required. Candidates will be self-motivated, happy to work autonomously, and highly goal-oriented to contribute to ambitious growth plans. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a world-class advertising group, you’ve come to the right place.
- Develop and execute a customer-led strategy for growth for a Holding Company and its agencies at a global level.
- Build and manage a detailed engagement strategy for senior executives within the Holding Company and Agency OpCos.
- Develop commercial structures to create incremental opportunities for growth across traded, programmatic and social products.
- Set clear performance goals and KPIs for agencies to achieve and monitor their progress regularly. Analyze agency performance data and provide feedback to drive improvements and optimize results.
- Lead education and enablement of all key agency functions.
- Identify opportunities for agency collaboration around large-scale creative solutions – including proactive engagement with creative agencies.
- Collaborate with HoldCo to develop and execute go-to-market plans through joint PR, marketing, co-selling, and materials to hit revenue goals.
- Grow (Upsell/Cross-sell) revenue from an existing book of client accounts active within the HoldCo relationship.
- Serve as the senior lead on existing accounts assigned to you within the HoldCo.
- Provide accurate and regular revenue forecasts for existing accounts and prospective accounts.
- Lead the risk assessment and mitigation of that risk to maintain a healthy relationship with not only the HoldCo but all the book of existing accounts assigned to you.
- Collaborate with Sales organization and CX (Existing Clients) to drive growth.
- 10+ years of B2B sales experience; recent agency relationships a must. Strong preference for those coming directly from an Agency or Holding Company.
- Experience successfully engaging and negotiating at C-Level within agencies and agency groups.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 advertisers, agencies, and clients.
- Knowledge of DCO, Smart Ad Serving, Programmatic, Social Media or Retail Media, Data, SAAS, or Insights/Analytics is beneficial.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- 401K with matching
- Stipend reimbursements (mobile phone service, gym membership, and pet insurance)
- Flexible work schedule
- Life @ Clinch: Team Happy Hours, Outings (virtual and in-person), great office culture + much more!
- Grow and develop your skills at Clinch with access to Udemy Business - an online learning platform with 5.500+ top-rated, engaging courses with the goal to strengthen or expand your skill sets that can help advance your career and further your knowledge
- Clinch has been certified as a “Greatest Place to Work” for 2021-2022!
- Various perks and discounts
- Dog-friendly office space
$100-200K + Commission