Technical Solutions Specialist
About The Position
Do you have a passion for digital media, advertising technologies and solving problems in innovative ways? A Clinch Solutions Engineer is responsible for technical scoping, advanced pre-sales support, and assisting team members with ensuring that campaigns leverage data, serve, track and report correctly. This role requires an in-depth product knowledge along with a strong understanding of ad serving, tracking and data. You will be looked to as the subject matter expert in DCO, attribution, API interactions, social, mobile, video measurement, cookieless identity solutions, and first and third-party data executions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the Clinch platform while understanding the thresholds of the products for the current and future state.
- Provide technical support in sales presentations, customer meetings, trade shows, and other industry events.
- Prepare and deliver technical pre-sales demos to explain to customers how the products and services work.
- Assist in answering technical questions in the RFI process.
- Manage ticketing requests for technical setup needs or questions that need to be answered by product or engineering teams.
- Pre-qualify and usher the clients from the pre-sales phase to post-sales.
- Serve as hand-off point to the Account Manager and Ad Operations Pod Lead, along with Sales, to specifically define the customer's use case within Clinch.
- Partner with the Ad Operations team by assisting in analyzing campaign configuration and offering recommendations to improve performance and operational scale.
- Share platform expertise with customers and colleagues on a regular cadence.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, engineering and product teams as a trusted advisor facilitating solution improvements.
- Engage in a feedback loop with the product and engineering teams to identify product gaps and help scope client needs to close them.
- Consult with the Marketing team on the creation of client facing documentation, helping to identify the needs of end users and how the content needs to be structured for a wider set of use cases.
- Knowledge of online advertising, measurement methods and technologies.
- Operational knowledge of DoubleClick products including DFP, DCM and DBM
- Operational knowledge of DSPs and DMPs
- Demonstrated knowledge of API and backend systems design
- Experience troubleshooting technical ad issues including browser built-in tools.
- Experience with ticketing or task management systems like Zendesk, JIRA, Bugzilla, Basecamp, or Asana.
- Demonstrated ability and confidence in working autonomously.
- Ability to collaborate with various sized stakeholder groups internally and externally
- Professional written and spoken communication. Able to communicate complex topics in a simple and clear style.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
An Added Plus:
- Experience working with international partners
- Experience working with a rapidly growing and changing company
- Experience with statistical analysis
3-5 years of experience in Ad Tech is essential, preferably working with agency side ad servers or trading platforms.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- 401K with matching
- Stipend reimbursements (mobile phone service, gym membership, and pet insurance)
- Flexible work schedule
- Life @ Clinch: Team Happy Hours, Outings (virtual and in-person), great office culture + much more!
- Grow and develop your skills at Clinch with access to Udemy Business - an online learning platform with 5.500+ top-rated, engaging courses with the goal to strengthen or expand your skill sets that can help advance your career and further your knowledge
- Clinch has been certified as a “Greatest Place to Work” for 2021-2023!
- Various perks and discounts