Director of Sales, Midwest
About The Position
We seek a proven U.S.-focused rainmaker. The selected candidate will be a team player with a passion for digital advertising. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Head of Sales and be a key driver of the company's aggressive growth strategy. This is a fantastic ground-floor growth opportunity for the right individual.
- Actively seek new business opportunities.
- Connect with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Develop new business from existing clients.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Clinch’s customers.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Negotiating account contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- 3-5 yeas of proven ability to develop and close new agency and advertiser accounts in the advertising / media / related vendor space. • Significant expertise in advertising technology - social (Facebook, YouTube) and programmatic markets (DSP / Data / DMP / CDP utilization).
- Strong communications and relationship skills to grow business from established accounts.
- Broad understanding of the full scope of advertising / marketing communications (brand-driven, response-driven, promotion-driven, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of the structure and underlying business priorities of key industry segments (advertisers, agencies, advertising planning, digital and traditional buying, creative, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to execute a solution sales approach.
- Self-motivated, hard charger who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business.
- Ability to interface effectively with key internal management team members.
- Experience developing budgets and managing to revenue KPIs.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- 401K with matching
- Stipend reimbursements (mobile phone service, gym membership, and pet insurance)
- Flexible work schedule
- Life @ Clinch: Team Happy Hours, Outings (virtual and in-person), great office culture + much more!
- Grow and develop your skills at Clinch with access to Udemy Business - an online learning platform with 5.500+ top-rated, engaging courses with the goal to strengthen or expand your skill sets that can help advance your career and further your knowledge
- Clinch has been certified as a “Greatest Place to Work” for 2021-2023!
- Various perks and discounts