Senior Director of Sales
About The Position
We seek a proven U.S.-focused rainmaker. The selected candidate will be a team player with a passion for digital advertising. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Head of Sales and be a key driver of the company's aggressive growth strategy. This is a fantastic ground-floor growth opportunity for the right individual.
• Actively seek new business opportunities.
• Connect with key business executives and stakeholders.
• Develop new business from existing clients.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience.
• Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Clinch’s customers.
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Negotiating account contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
• 3-5 yeas of proven ability to develop and close new agency and advertiser accounts in the advertising / media / related vendor space. • Significant expertise in advertising technology - social (Facebook, YouTube) and programmatic markets (DSP / Data / DMP / CDP utilization).
• Strong communications and relationship skills to grow business from established accounts.
• Broad understanding of the full scope of advertising / marketing communications (brand-driven, response-driven, promotion-driven, etc.).
• Basic knowledge of the structure and underlying business priorities of key industry segments (advertisers, agencies, advertising planning, digital and traditional buying, creative, etc.).
• Demonstrated ability to execute a solution sales approach.
• Self-motivated, hard charger who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business.
• Ability to interface effectively with key internal management team members.
• Experience developing budgets and managing to revenue KPIs.
Compensation commensurate with experience, base salary + commission