Director of Business Development
About The Position
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is passionately knowledgeable about the digital advertising and Mar-tech space. The chosen candidate will report directly to the CEO and be a key driver of the company's aggressive growth strategy.
· He/she can easily prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Highly articulate in discussing complex technical products, solutions and integrations and work across several cross functional teams.
· Professional, energetic, and service-oriented, and with great communication and networking skills that can build relationships with a wide range of suitable and qualified partners.
· Sophisticated, curious professional who is looking to make an impact on the business.
· May have an MBA, management consulting experience or, alternately, 3-5 years of experience working in a related ad-tech company with strong relations across the industry and ecosystem.
· Must be a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to build relationships both internally and with clients.
· Cross functional role will include building and maintaining relations with ecosystem partners; DSPs, DMPs, Measurement, Identity, Verification, CDPs, Data Providers and other ecosystem requirements. Work closely with integration teams to support platform integrations.
· Builds agency relationships as preferred DCO and personalization partner / vendor.
· Leverage relations with existing clients to establish partnership programs with leading OTT/CTV publishers & platforms.
· Commercial lead for CTV/OTT publisher/platform partnerships, SSAI providers, DSPs, measurement, data partners and Identity solutions.
· Drive adoption of OTT/CTV Video capabilities and help position Clinch as leading OTT/CTV Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) video platform with partners, agencies, advertisers and industry and at events (press & conferences).
· Work with Marketing/Sales/Strategy teams to create internal and external materials.
· Provide subject matter expertise to sales/account teams where OTT/CTV and Identity solutions are required.
· Cross functional role will include partnerships to enable personalization and measurement within Clinch’s omnichannel (mostly Programmatic and OTT/CTV) product capabilities.
· Work with data and Identity partners to integrate and leverage ID solutions and new audience-related products.
· Support new business and product lines as we expand into new market verticals.
· Explore sales channel opportunities with existing/new DSP/Media partners.
· Drive CTV/OTT adoption of Clinch tags for ad serving (where possible), tracking/reporting and measurement.
· Positioning of Clinch video capabilities (OLV, OTT/CTV).
· Drive adoption of DCO/Personalization framework solutions within ecosystem partners (Omnichannel).
· Drive incremental overlay revenue.
· 8-10 years of relevant experience in Ad-tech (DCO/Personalization space a big bonus).
· Deep knowledge and experience in some of the target verticals (Auto, Retail, Finance, CPG, Entertainment)
· Experience communicating with / presenting to clients across various levels and teams (audiences will include senior clients, Ad Ops and analytics teams, senior media and creative agencies leadership)
· Experience authoring client-facing content, including white papers, best practices / playbooks, and by-lines.
· Experience in consulting to Sales, Account teams is a plus.
Compensation commensurate with experience.