Agency Relations, Senior Manager
About The Position
We seek a team player with SaaS experience who is advertising agency-oriented, client-centric, energetic, and highly motivated to join our Sales Team. The Agency Relations, Senior Manager, is responsible for cultivating sales and partnership efforts with ad agency holding companies and individual media agencies. The Agency Relations, Senior Manager, knows how to uncover, develop, and sign agency-wide trading agreements with major holding companies and their subsidiaries and platform adoptions. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Head of Sales and be a key driver of the company's aggressive growth strategy.
- Utilize existing network to introduce and evangelize Clinch as an essential and necessary partner
- Engage key shareholders at the Holdco’s on how Clinch can partner with them to grow/enhance their business.
- Develop and execute agency trading agreements.
- Successfully create key partnerships at holding agencies
- Effectively communicate Holding Company needs, and collaborate with internal Sales teams, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Ad Ops to introduce relationships at various agency levels to achieve revenue goals
- Identify and lead initiatives with each of the holdcos for impactful joint opportunities
- Develop holdco relationship strategy for each holdco and Clinch’s brand positioning for the Ad Tech marketplace
- Maintain competitor intelligence and develop positioning strategies
- Rolodex of senior agency leaders and decision-makers at the major holding companies across the United States
- 3+ years of advertising agency experience
- Vast knowledge of the competitive landscape in the Ad-tech industry
- Proven track record of closing large deals
- Outstanding persuasive communication and presentation skills in communicating complex solutions.
- Possess strong communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated, and a true team player
- Experience working with senior and executive-level holdco contacts
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Prior experience in Ad-tech and marketing technologies with a desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to understand and articulate the Clinch product
- Well-organized, with great attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Experience with Ad-tech SaaS, Asana, and Salesforce
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- 401K with matching
- Stipend reimbursements (mobile phone service, gym membership, and pet insurance)
- Flexible work schedule
- Life @ Clinch: Team Happy Hours, Outings (virtual and in-person), great office culture + much more!
- Grow and develop your skills at Clinch with access to Udemy Business - an online learning platform with 5.500+ top-rated, engaging courses with the goal to strengthen or expand your skill sets that can help advance your career and further your knowledge
- Clinch has been certified as a “Greatest Place to Work” for 2021-2022!
- Various perks and discounts