Business Intelligence Analyst
About The Position
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is passionately knowledgeable about the digital advertising and Mar-tech space. The chosen candidate will report directly to the CEO and be a vital driver of the company's aggressive growth strategy.
- Gather, analyze, and compile data and reports needed to identify trends and patterns, then make recommendations to improve business actions and processes.
- Develop and manage business intelligence solutions for the organization
- Collaborate with team members cross-functionally for the purpose of collecting data and executing the company’s mission
- Analyze business requirements and processes, and recommend changes and improvements to the management and executives for implementation
- Create and maintain documentation that includes the design, requirements, and manuals for the organization
- Identify and develop needs for the purpose of streamlining and improving the operations and revenue of the organization for efficiency and profitability
- Knowledge of project and information management.
- Analytical ability to gather data, perform complex analyses, and solve both business and technical problems.
- Expert proficiency with business intelligence techniques & tools for the acquisition and transformation of raw data into meaningful and useful information for business and analysis purposes.
- Advanced ability to problem-solve creatively and analyze processes and systems.
- Review, prepare, interpret, and analyze data from various sources to identify operational and sales growth in gathering information, preparing reports, and completing ad hoc projects
- Identify future product development and improve Company data methodologies to drive company revenues.
- Be the go-to person for any questions or issues with our data or dashboards
- Assesses market strategies by analyzing related products, markets, or trends.
- Summarizes financial and economic data reports for review by executives, managers, clients, and stakeholders.
- Diagnose issues in real-time and provide guidance with metrics and visualizations
- Partner with business leaders to provide strategic and tactical support
- Run ad-hoc analyses to help drive projects and key business initiatives forward
- Document data definitions, key metrics, and reports, ensuring alignment and consistency in reporting across the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Computer and Information Science required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a business analyst in Ad-tech (DCO/Personalization space is a big bonus).
- Must possess written and verbal communication skills necessary to gather and exchange data (both internally and externally) with members of the team and be extremely organized with great attention to detail.
- Ability to independently assess which data management and statistical strategies are needed to optimally report outcomes.
- Highly proficient with administrative skills, including advanced use of word processing, database, spreadsheet, and desktop publishing software.
- Ability to analyze complex data sets. Data mining/management, data collection instruction, including the ability to show data in a user-friendly format for a variety of audiences.
- Work requires good analytical and advanced problem-solving ability to assess, prioritize and solve highly complex business and systems problems.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required to work with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and quickly switch between
- Experience with Salesforce, Asana, and QuickBooks
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- 401K with matching
- Stipend reimbursements (mobile phone service, gym membership, and pet insurance)
- Flexible work schedule
- Life @ Clinch: Team Happy Hours, Outings (virtual and in-person), great office culture + much more!
- Grow and develop your skills at Clinch with access to Udemy Business - an online learning platform with 5.500+ top-rated, engaging courses with the goal to strengthen or expand your skill sets that can help advance your career and further your knowledge
- Clinch has been certified as a “Greatest Place to Work” for 2021-2022!
- Various perks and discounts