Brand Marketing, Senior Manager
About The Position
Clinch, a fast-growing creative tech company providing AI-driven Hyper-Personalized Dynamic Creative technology for Digital, Social, Mobile, Advanced-TV, and Digital-out-of-Home Advertising, is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. This person will be responsible for developing 360 degree marketing strategies and programs that communicate our evolving story, while driving awareness and adoption of Clinch’s industry-leading personalization solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing + creative technology, and thrives in an agile and collaborative environment where people are curious, passionate about our mission, and want to deliver impact at scale.
- Work closely with the Director of Product Marketing to deliver digital marketing tactics and strategies across our O&O platforms, including website, blog, email, and social, ensuring alignment with brand positioning and channel growth
- Constantly develop new and innovative ways to showcase client successes (case studies, testimonials, award submissions, etc.), while establishing Clinch evangelists throughout key brands, agencies, and integrated partner organizations
- Build and maintain sales marketing collateral, maximizing client relevancy and Clinch competitive distinctness, while ensuring all external feedback is collected, recorded, and applied as necessary
- Lead the Demand Gen Manager in the execution of earned and paid media campaigns, including SEM, paid social media, and email and display advertising campaigns
- Spearhead various thought leadership initiatives to amplify the voices of senior executives
- Oversee social media strategy through social listening, scheduling, and creating organic and paid social campaigns, while engaging with our audiences across various social channels
- Manage our virtual and on-site event strategy from calendar curation, to contract negotiations, to tactical execution
- Regularly research competition and relevant customer trends
- Build KPI framework to measure, analyze and report on the impact of digital marketing activities, and generate insights to help influence content and paid advertising strategies
- Min 5 years Marketing experience in the adtech/SaaS space
- Big picture thinking with meticulous attention to detail; ability to understand the overall business and marketing strategy, translate that into a digital marketing strategy and then execute with precision and accuracy
- Exceptional copywriting skills, and a demonstrated ability to convey complicated ideas with clarity and simplicity
- Management experience a huge plus
- A PowerPoint or Keynote Rockstar with experience building marketing/sales decks, managing marketing campaigns (paid & earned) across various platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, Google AdWords, email, etc.
- Experience using website analytics, Google tools, Salesforce, Asana, and email marketing platforms (e.g. Mailchimp/Hubspot)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, programs, and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- A collaborative attitude combined with a can-do spirit; willing to jump in wherever needed