About The Position
Our ideal candidate will be a team player who is passionately knowledgeable about the ever-evolving digital eco-system, AdTech, and Mar-tech industries. Our Partnerships Manager is responsible for building strong business relationships with our partners, working together to achieve long-term goals and objectives. This team player will manage the day-to-day responsibilities of engaging with our partners, responding to their needs, and maintaining the highest partnership satisfaction levels by addressing inquiries, concerns, and requests quickly and accurately. They will have a working knowledge of Data, Measurement, Social Platforms, DSPs, and SSPs and know the critical content providers in media. They will also analyze current industry trends to identify business opportunities to generate collaborative partnership revenue. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Head of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships and be a vital driver of the company's aggressive growth strategy. If the following describes you, you are well on your way to being a great fit.
- Have had success working in Business Development, Partnership Growth, or Client Success capacities
- Have hands-on experience directly owning the entire cycle of partner development
- Highly articulate in discussing complex technical products, solutions, and integrations and working across several cross-functional teams.
- Professional, energetic, and service-oriented, with excellent communication and networking skills to build relationships with a wide range of suitable and qualified partners.
- Must be a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to build relationships internally and with partners.
- The cross-functional role will include maintaining relations with ecosystem partners; DSPs, DMPs, Measurement, Identity, Verification, CDPs, Data Providers, and others.
- Provide strategic input and advisory to partners (where applicable)
- Work closely with Sales and Account Management for cross-team collaboration on growth opportunities.
- Build relationships with partners as preferred Omnichannel Campaign Management platform, DCO, and personalization partner/vendor.
- Build out partnership programs with existing partners to facilitate accelerated growth and partnership expansion.
- Drive adoption of Flight Control with Partners
- Work with Marketing/Sales/Business Development teams to create internal and external materials.
- Provide subject matter expertise to sales/account teams on Partners and their solutions where required.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Clinch’s tech stack, business & strategy in the context of partnerships, ecosystem, and overall competitive landscape
- Lead and support onboarding of new partners and partner types with the Client Service team
- Partner closely with VP, Partnerships & Technical Integrations to advocate for partners internally;
- Work internally to ensure the success of company objectives by aligning on cross-functional goals, influencing roadmaps and partner deliverables, and providing mutual accountability
- Drive growth through partners, tracking/reporting, and measurement.
- Drive adoption and usage of Flight Control with partners
- Drive collaborative, incremental revenue with Sales.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Ad-tech (DCO/Personalization space is a big bonus).
- Demonstrated success in working across multiple product sets (i.e., measurement, identity, audience, data onboarding, etc.), as well as familiarity with buy and sell-side advertising technologies
- Referenceable examples of innovative growth initiatives in former client success or partnership development roles
- Strong executive presence and proven track record of building successful partner/vendor relationships with senior leaders and C-Suite
- Ability to influence partnerships and execute strategic initiatives in the media and advertising technology space
- Experience communicating with / presenting to partners across various levels and teams (audiences will include senior clients, Ad Ops and analytics teams, senior media and creative agencies leadership)
- Experience in consulting with Sales, Account teams is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
The position is in NYC (Remote location is an option)
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- 401K with matching
- Stipend reimbursements (mobile phone service, gym membership, and pet insurance)
- Flexible work schedule
- Life @ Clinch: Team Happy Hours, Outings (virtual and in-person), great office culture + much more!
- Grow and develop your skills at Clinch with access to Udemy Business - an online learning platform with 5.500+ top-rated, engaging courses with the goal to strengthen or expand your skill sets that can help advance your career and further your knowledge
- Clinch has been certified as a “Greatest Place to Work” for 2021-2022!
- Various perks and discounts