Ad Ops & Social Platforms Specialist
About The Position
We seek an Ad Ops person with experience managing campaigns across Social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Pinterest) as well as programmatic (display and video). The selected candidate will help oversee all day-to-day operations for assigned accounts, supervising campaign planning, scheduling, implementation, tracking, reporting and insights.
The chosen candidate will report directly to the Director of Operations and be a key driver of the company’s aggressive growth strategy. This is a fantastic growth opportunity for the right individual.
- Set up and manage campaigns of existing clients, including: Campaign setup, scheduling, implementation, tracking, creative delivery, QA, reporting.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience.
- Analyze tracking and campaign performance and provide insights and custom reports.
- Coordinate the rotation of ads and creative optimization.
- Advise/consult internal team regarding advertising technologies and updates.
- Educate colleagues on best practice and provide internal training as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Significant expertise in advertising technology, in particular social (Facebook Business & Ads manager, YouTube) and also programmatic markets (DSPs).
- Data / DMP / CDP utilization knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in campaign management, tag implementation (HTML5, VAST/VPAID, MRAID), troubleshooting / QA, and reporting.
- Broad understanding of the full scope of advertising / marketing communications (prospecting, retargeting, promotions, conquesting, etc.).
- Self-motivated, hard charger who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload.
Compensation commensurate with experience, base salary + bonus.