Senior Graphic Designer
About The Position
Clinch is looking for a multidisciplinary graphic designer to support our marketing team! We are a fast-growing creative tech company providing AI-driven Hyper-Personalized Dynamic Creative technology for brands such as Chewy, Nike, Anheuser Busch InBev, and Hyundai, across Programmatic Display/Video, Social, Mobile, Advanced-TV, and Digital-out-of-Home Advertising.
This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing and will play a major role in how we elevate our brand and product in a highly competitive market. The idea candidate will have a broad knowledge of design and wide variety of impressive projects already under their belt, with an absolute hands-on approach and high skill levels in branding, motion design, and digital design.
• Support Director of Product Marketing in creating new and innovative ways to bring Clinch’s brand and products/solutions and client success stories to life across a variety of digital mediums
• Concept and develop inventive, fresh and highly engaging templates, infographics, and animations
• Regularly update website content and UI/UX development
• Design and modify various marketing and sales enablement materials such as slides, one-pagers, PowerPoint decks, images for social campaigns, etc.
• Monitor and report competitive brand information
Mockup and design internal adhoc requests
• 2-4 years experience working in graphic design or related field
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe Suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Experience in Motion Design using After Effects and Premiere Pro a plus
• Experience in presentation design, and an expert in PowerPoint
• Familiarity with WordPress a plus
• Detail oriented with an excellent eye for typography and layout
• A collaborative attitude combined with a can-do spirit
• Self-motivated, hard charger who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business with a demonstrated ability to deliver multiple projects at once
Compensation commensurate with experience
Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
401K with matching
Stipend reimbursements (mobile phone service, gym membership, and pet insurance)
Flexible work schedule
Life @ Clinch: Team Happy Hours, Outings (virtual and in-person), great office culture + much more!
Various perks and discounts
Clinch has been certified as a “Greatest Place to Work” for 2021-2022!