About The Position
We seek a team player with a passion for digital advertising. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Head of Sales and be a key driver of the company's aggressive growth strategy. This is a fantastic ground-floor growth opportunity for the right individual.
• Manage day to day activities and campaigns of existing clients, including: campaign setup, creative delivery, QA, and reporting.
• Connect with key business executives and stakeholders, including media teams, creative teams, and agencies.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience, while meeting tight deadlines.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Clinch’s customers.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Develop new business from existing clients.
• Negotiating account management contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
• 3 years minimum experience as Account Manager.
• Experience managing execution of multiple campaigns at the same time.
• Proven ability to develop and grow existing advertiser accounts in advertising / media / related.
• Ad Ops experience – Pixels, tags, tracking, reporting and campaign performance analysis.
• Expertise in advertising technology, in particular programmatic markets (Data / DMP / CDP utilization).
• Experience working for or with agency and/or client programmatic trading teams is a plus.
• Strong communications and relationship skills to grow business from established accounts.
• Broad understanding of the full scope of advertising / marketing communications (brand-driven, response- driven, promotion-driven, etc.).
• Knowledge of the structure and underlying business priorities of key industry segments (advertisers, agencies, advertising planning, digital and traditional buying, creative, etc.).
• Self-motivated, hard charger who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business.
• Ability to interface effectively with key internal management team members.
Compensation commensurate with experience, base salary + commission