Account Manager, West Coast
About The Position
We seek a team player with a passion for digital advertising. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Head of Sales and be a key driver of the company's aggressive growth strategy. This is a fantastic ground-floor growth opportunity for the right individual.
- Manage day to day activities and campaigns of existing clients, including: campaign setup, creative delivery, QA, and reporting.
- Connect with key business executives and stakeholders, including media teams, creative teams, and agencies.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience, while meeting tight deadlines.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Clinch’s customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop new business from existing clients.
- Negotiating account management contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- 3 years minimum experience as Account Manager.
- Experience managing execution of multiple campaigns at the same time.
- Proven ability to develop and grow existing advertiser accounts in advertising / media / related.
- Ad Ops experience – Pixels, tags, tracking, reporting and campaign performance analysis.
- Expertise in advertising technology, in particular programmatic markets (Data / DMP / CDP utilization).
- Experience working for or with agency and/or client programmatic trading teams is a plus.
- Strong communications and relationship skills to grow business from established accounts.
- Broad understanding of the full scope of advertising / marketing communications (brand-driven, response- driven, promotion-driven, etc.).
- Knowledge of the structure and underlying business priorities of key industry segments (advertisers, agencies, advertising planning, digital and traditional buying, creative, etc.).
- Self-motivated, hard charger who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business.
- Ability to interface effectively with key internal management team members.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- 401K with matching
- Stipend reimbursements (mobile phone service, gym membership, and pet insurance)
- Flexible work schedule
- Life @ Clinch: Team Happy Hours, Outings (virtual and in-person), great office culture + much more!
- Grow and develop your skills at Clinch with access to Udemy Business - an online learning platform with 5.500+ top-rated, engaging courses with the goal to strengthen or expand your skill sets that can help advance your career and further your knowledge
- Clinch has been certified as a “Greatest Place to Work” for 2021-2022!
- Various perks and discounts