Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join our team. In your role you will manage technical requests raised by customers and internal stakeholders. Research and solve issues with the help of the product and development teams.
- Provide product support and professional services to Clinch customers and partners.
- Assist with onboarding new customers to the Clinch platform.
- Work closely with other support members, QA, R&D, and Product to troubleshoot, reproduce, resolve, and document support cases in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain customers and partners relationships. Provide feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Enrich Clinch platform knowledge-base by creating documentation to improve customers' experience.
- Influence product decisions based on field experience with customers.
- 2-5 years experience in an ad tech/analytics/attribution company in a similar role
- Attention to details with strong ability to research, diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple time-critical tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Experience working with reports and analysing data.
- Experience with SQL.
- Service oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English – verbal and written.