Senior Automation Engineer
About The Position
We're looking for an Automation Engineer to Be part of a growing, dedicated team that values professionalism and servicing its customers.
- you will be responsible for designing and writing automation tests and taking ownership of the CI/CD tools and processes in your team.
- You will define and design scalable automated solutions to technology challenges, act as a strategic automation partner of our engineering teams and provide scalability by creating new automation frameworks and tools.
- You will also work with the R&D group in Agile teams as an integrated part of the development process.
- Your responsibilities will include assessing our automation quality, stability, pushing for improvement, and implementation.
You have a ground floor opportunity to do things the right way, playing a significant role in making our vision become reality.
You’re a motivated, self-taught, and out-of-the-box thinker, independent person who can switch tasks regularly without losing focus, as well as being a team player who knows how to lead and engage others without explicit authority. You also have excellent planning and execution skills.
- Automation engineer with at least 3 years of experience in designing, implementing, coding, and debugging automation test tools and automation frameworks for web-based systems,
- experience in testing complex large-scale multidisciplinary software products.
- Good understanding of QA processes and methodologies
- Experience with CI / CD processes and tools
- Understanding the principles and technology of databases
- Proficient in handle files, logs, and processes
- Experience with API and UI automated test development
- Experience with cloud environments such as GCP, AWS, etc.